Thursday, March 17, 2016

welcome...





welcome to my new/old little corner, what is left after all of my decluttering this season once the dust settled. hopefully more projects, some ramblings, and a space I love to visit.

we have been anxiously awaiting spring this year.  it's late for us this year, and I'm wondering if we won't make rainforest status soon.  i miss the garden, and the sun, and the lack of spongy dampness that we had last year.

i've been all about making some serious headway on decluttering after a bit of a stir crazy obsession recently, when i was reminded that stuff and things were in fact still everywhere taunting me.  so things had to leave, especially things that I was uncertain of why they were there - or if I had really ever wanted them there at all.  all ended well, everything important is still here (people included), and here we are.

i have no less than 4 projects in the fire, which has made actually finishing a project quite hard at the moment. i need to buckle down and sort them out one by one, but what fun is that?

in all of the continuing rain, i'm left dreaming of my little kitchen garden - that may be quite quaint this year after all - but that will be, nonetheless.

and enjoying the last few days of winter, wishing it well on it's way out...

happy almost spring.

6 comments:

  1. I like the new site!

    Wishing you well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this decluttered, new space my friend. Enjoy your time here, and I look forward to following along. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blinked a few times to figure out where I was :) Welcome to your new to you space!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the simple look of your new site. :-) And I'm in the same boat as you... just feels like I should be decluttering so many pieces of my life right now. Spring tends to bring that out doesn't it?

    Wishing you much success with all your project. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your changes. simplicity is such a beautiful thing. i have desperately been wanting to declutter and have had no time for it... sigh. but at least spring is here... still wet... but i feel it starting to shift in the direction of my good days than bad and that is an exciting shift. i know just what you mean about the project lineup. i have hardly sewn at all over the last year because i have a boring project, that i really want to finish, holding me up. it is the one you commented awhile back asking what it was. they are amy butler's honeybun poufs. they will be so great when finished, but an extremely long repetitive process. i am curious what your on hold projects are.

    ReplyDelete